FIND IT! CAREER COACHING
The Secrets of Where the Cool Jobs are Hiding
Help! You're feeling stuck in your current job and there’s a nagging voice in your head that says you should find a new one. You've started to think about job searching but you feel overwhelmed every time you get home from work. It's hard to find the time or the energy to look through job postings.
Every time you suck it up and start job searching, it seems like all the companies have online applications and no one ever calls you back. It feels like you’re just submitting your resume into a black hole.
You know there has got to be a secret to how people find better jobs, but you’re afraid that you’re destined to be in a boring, soul-sucking job for the rest of your life.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could go behind the scenes and find the secret way to get your foot in the door? Well, there is.
how it works:
In this 4-week program, you'll learn the secrets of what hiring managers look for in job applications and how to stand out from the crowd of applicants so you land an interview and job offer.
During the 4 weeks:
- Update your resume to help you stand out from the crowd (in a good way!)
- Craft cover letters that catch the attention of hiring managers.
- Provide networking techniques that work even if you're feeling shy.
- Proactively job search and reach out to the RIGHT people to find jobs in the hidden job market.
- Learn the secret formulas for interviews and salary negotiation.
The 4 weeks includes 4 one-on-one coaching sessions.
• Work through structured homework assignments that help you get comfortable talking about your strengths to improve your resume, cover letters, and keep you on track and help you find jobs the in the "hidden job market."
• Find out how to get your foot in the door at the companies that you want to work for. Learn that it’s not “who you know” (already) but “how to know who you need to know." (Phew!)
• Start using the Career Hustle job search tool to help you get organized and motivated during your job search. Create a project plan and timeline to find the best job as soon as possible.
"I sought out Mary during a time in my career that was very unclear. I knew what I wanted and where I eventually wanted to go, but without Mary's guidance I don't think I would've had the confidence to take my first step forward. She's helped me see the big picture and chart out a path to attain larger goals.
Without her, I strongly believe I wouldn't have the opportunities that I have today. Her insider tips and advice are truly invaluable. Plus, they actually work. If you're willing to put in the effort and ready to make your next move, I highly suggest reaching out to Mary. The long-term benefits are worth every penny. I'm so happy I did!"
Length of time: 4 one-hour coaching sessions
*Payment plans are available. ($90/week for 5 weeks or $225 in 2 payments.) Coaching is available in-person at my Eastside Portland office or remote through Zoom video chat for 4 weeks.