how it works:
• The 4-weeks includes 4 one-on-one coaching sessions.
• Work through structured homework assignments that help you get comfortable talking about your strengths to improve your resume, cover letters, and keep you on track and help you find jobs the in the "hidden job market."
• Find out how to get your foot in the door at the companies that you want to work for. Learn that it’s not “who you know” (already) but “how to know who you need to know." (Phew!)
• Start using the Career Hustle job search tool to help you get organized and motivated during your job search. Create a project plan and timeline to find the best job as soon as possible.
The Secrets Of Where The Cool Jobs Are Hiding
Help! You're feeling stuck in your current job and there’s a nagging voice in your head that says you should find a new one. You've started to think about job searching but you feel overwhelmed every time you get home from work. It's hard to find the time or the energy.
Although, your career has been okay so far and you're successfully "adulting" - you’ve watched some of your friends from college on Facebook killn’ it in their careers and traveling the world with their unlimited PTO and high salaries. At this point, you’d rather take a staycation to find a better job than travel.
I’ll be working with you closely over 4 weeks to:
Update your resume to help you stand out from the crowd (in a good way!)
- Craft cover letters that catch the attention of hiring managers.
- Networking techniques even if you're feeling shy.
- Proactively job search and reach out to the RIGHT people to find jobs in the hidden job market.
Length Of Time: 4 One-Hour Coaching Sessions
Cost: $380 (in-Person) $340 (remote)*
Sign up for a free introduction session or book your first meeting today!
*Payment plans are available. $95/week (in person at my Eastside Portland office) for 4 weeks
$85/week (remote through Zoom video chat) for 4 weeks