Mary Blalock Coaching Career Coaching Agreement
This career coaching Agreement is made between Mary Blalock Coaching listed as “Career Coach” and the individuals listed as “Coaching Client” who is listed on the sign up for this coaching program. Whereas, the Coaching Client has agreed to the statements listed in this Agreement.
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
1. Fees and Payments: Coaching Client is responsible for paying for all sessions in full to Mary Blalock Coaching or agrees to a payment plan. If Coaching Client is unable to pay in full, they must make alternative payment arrangements or will be sent to collections.
2. Refunds are calculated on the following schedule for Coaching Client who has officially withdrawn with written notice to Career Coach: Official withdrawal before the first week: 75% refund, Official withdrawal during: first two weeks 50% refund. No payment refunds will be made for Coaching Clients officially withdrawing after the second week of coaching.
3. Appointments and Cancellations: Coaching Client must attend private coaching sessions with the Career Coach at the scheduled time. If Coaching Client misses a session without canceling or cancels with less than 48 hours’ notice, Coaching Client will be charged for the session.
4. Confidentiality is important to this coaching program. All information discussed in group coaching, individual coaching sessions, and all communication during the program must remain private and will not be disclosed to any person or agency by Career Coach or Coaching Client. In group coaching, many of the workshop participants are actively working and conducting a private job search. No information about other participants may be discussed outside of the workshop to protect the privacy of participants.
5. Feedback: It’s important that the career coaching programming is benefiting Coaching Client’s career and goals. Feedback to Career Coach about coaching sessions is necessary for positive changes and progress to occur. Coaching Client agrees to communicate any concerns or clarify any questions with Career Coach.
6. Coaching vs. Psychology: Coaching Client understands that the coaching services from Career Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. Coaching Client understands that Career Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
7. Responsibility: Career Coach is not legally responsible for Coaching Client’s personal and business decisions and actions taken because of coaching. The advice and guidance from Career Coach are an informed perspective and Coaching Client agrees to take sole responsibility for their own decisions and actions.
8. Copyright: All content during the coaching program is and remains the property of Mary Blalock Coaching, and is protected under the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and other intellectual property laws of the United States and any foreign jurisdiction where the content are accessed. All trademarks and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, as well as product names and company names or logos, displayed or mentioned in the content is the property of Mary Blalock Coaching.
Career Coach and Coaching Client are acknowledging that they take responsibility for all statements in this agreement.